During recent months, the Kansai Consular Corps was joined by the following members:
- Mr. Davaadorj Delgertsogt, Consul-General of Mongolia
- Mr. Muhammad Khalid Jamil, Consul of Pakistan
- Mr. Shiro Murai, Honorary Consul-General of the Slovak Republic
- Mr. Tamio Ishibash, Honorary Consul of Latvia
- Mr. Jean-Matthieu Bonne, Consul-General of France
- Dr. Werner Koehler, Consul-General of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Mr. Yoshiaki Kobayash, Honorary Consul of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Osaka
Kansai Consular Corps members also bid farewell to Mr. Charles Henri Brosseau, former Consul-General of France in Kyoto. Consul-General Brosseau will move to a new post in Jakarta. The Kansai Consular Corps wishes him much success in his new posting.
Also, please note that the Consulate-General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Osaka-Kobe has relocated to a new office effective 19 September 2016.
All changes can be found in the updated version of the Kansai Consular Corps Members Directory: members-list-15-september-2016