Please allow me to share this information about a translator/interpreter position at the Philippine Consulate General in Osaka. Interested persons should send their inquiries to Ms. Shirley Nuevo at the email below.
For your convenience, a downloadable description is also available here: advert_interpreter
The Philippine Consulate General – Osaka-Kobe invites applications for a translator/interpreter with the following minimum qualifications:
- native Japanese speaker, or Level 1 proficiency (if non-Japanese)
- proficient in the English language
- willing to travel within Western Japan, coordinating with Japanese city, ward, police and immigration officials
- willing to undergo a minimum three (3) months probation
- preferably with driver’s license.
Monthly compensation will depend on qualification and experience.
Please send your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume to email@example.com as soon as possible. Those who have previously submitted their CVs or resumes need not re-apply.